Look at the tasty treats Cottage Creek Bake Shop could whip up for you; this is hands-free baking at its best! In the Cookie Department:
- Danish Pecan Cranberry Shortbread – not just plain old shortbread
- Skorbreads – skor bits in a tasty shortbread
- Dipped Chocolate Almond Logs – the dose of chocolate needed
- Orange Mocha – a version of crackle cookie
- Peppermint Chocolate Wheels – so darn pretty, white surrounded by chocolate
- Poppy Seed kolachkes – with raspberry preserve inside & cream cheese pastry
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites – some would say, a crunchy PB truffle
And don’t forget there are Squares, as well:
- Lemony Glazed Shortbread Squares – just like it sounds, so yummy!
- Coconut Chews – you must love coconut
- Caramel Shortbread Squares – topped off with milk chocolate
- Chai Tea Bars – actual loose chai tea inside
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars (WHEAT FREE)
- Currant Carob Chip Bars (VEGAN & WHEAT FREE)
All these goodies are available now and leading up to and including Wednesday, December 23rd. Cottage Creek Bake Shop’s Janet Lyon says to go ahead and mix and match from both the cookie and the squares list. “And, I use 100% butter in all the recipes except vegan,” she added.
Once ordered, the baked goods will be delivered in tins or boxes, packaged and frozen, on Wednesdays and Saturdays. They will last a minimum of eight weeks. The baked goods are $45 for six dozen (choose 6 flavours, 1 dozen of each) or $28 for three dozen (choose 6 flavours, 1/2 dozen or 3 flavours of 1 dozen each).
You can place your order by email, FB message or 604-414-0616 or 604-344-0485. Payment will be on delivery day. Or, come to the Winter Market at the Community Resource Centre on Joyce Avenue, open from 10:30 am – 12:30 pm every Saturday.