Ross Lumber Carrier (straddle carrier, ca. 1920) is lifted onto a flatbed in preparation for shipment to the Powell River Museum. The Lumber Carrier is part of the Anderson Saw Mill collection being acquired from the Burnaby Village Museum. This is the second of three shipments of the Mill collection. The Anderson Saw Mill operated for more than 50 years in the Mowat Bay area of Powell River until it was sold to the Burnaby Village Museum in 1976. Last year the collection was acquired by the Powell River Museum and is being returned to Powell River with assistance from City Transfer, a Powell River Community Forest grant and Catalyst Paper. All info and pic creds: Powell River Historical Museum.